Terms And Conditions Or Participation To The Move Your Senses Quiz
The following terms and conditions apply to the Move Your Senses Quiz (hereafter the “Quiz”). By participating in the Quiz, participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, you have to refrain from participating in the Quiz.
1. Organiser is:
Carrier Transicold Europe
3 rue Joseph Monier
92500 Rueil Malmaison
Contact: Julie Cardin (hereinafter “Organiser”)
The Move Your Senses Quiz operates from August 25th, 2019 to May 15th, 2020 in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Russia. The Quiz will be divided into 3 different phases:
|Quiz 1 – Phase 1||Quiz 2 – Phase 2||Quiz 3 – Phase 3|
|From August 25th to November 15th, 2019||From November 16th 2019 to March 15th, 2020||From March 16th to June 15th, 2020|
Participation in the Move Your Senses Quiz is free.
Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries that are incomplete or not in accordance with the present Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by the Organiser for corrupted entries.
2. All persons over the age of 18 years on the day of their participation and inhabiting in the list of countries described herein are eligible to participate in the Quiz. Staff members of Carrier Transicold Europe Marketing department, Carrier Transicold official distributors, staff members of service dealers as well as staff members of Marquetis agency are expressly excluded from participating to the Quiz.
2.1. Regional distribution for all third parties / external participants in accordance with article 8 of the present Terms and Conditions:
|Region 1 including||Region 2 including||Region 3 including|
|Region 4 including|
|Albania; Algeria; Angola; Armenia; Belarus; Bosnia; Bulgaria; Croatia; Cyprus; Egypt; Estonia; Ethiopia; Greece; Hungary; Israel; Jordan; Kazakhstan; KSA; Kuwait; Kyrgyzstan; Latvia; Lebanon; Lithuania; Macedonia; Malta; Mauritius; Moldova; Morocco; Oman; Oman; Pakistan; Qatar; Romania; Russia; Senegal; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; South Africa; Tunisia; Turkey; Ukraine; United Arab Emirates|
3. Regional distribution for employees of Carrier Transicold Division entities exclusively in EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Russia) including employees of other entities of the United Technologies Corporation in EMEA who are accomplishing mission in the name and on behalf of Carrier Transicold Division (hereafter jointly referred to as “Carrier Transicold Division Employees)” in accordance with article 9 of the present Terms and Conditions:
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 3|
|(excluded Carrier Transicold Industries staff members)||Sweden||Germany|
|Carrier Transicold Industries staff members
REMA region staff members
3. The Terms And Conditions Of Participation: The participant enters the Move Your Senses Quiz through Carrier Transicold Move Your Senses campaign dedicated website (www.coolbycarrier.com/moveyoursenses) by creating a user account with a login and a password of his/her choice. The creation of the user account is mandatory in order to participate to the Quiz. The participant can then try to answer the 3 multiple-choice questions correctly. If the participant answers all of the questions correctly, he/she will have a chance to be chosen randomly (drawing lot) to win the special Prize designed around the Move Your Senses campaign. The participant can take the Quiz several times using the same user account but the participant can appear only once in the list of all potential winners (who answered correctly to all Quiz’ questions). To enter and confirm his/her registration for the Quiz, participant must complete the Quiz form available on the Move Your Senses website.
4. The participant can start taking the Quiz to compete for the prizes after having created a user account (a username and password) providing his/her first and last names, email address, postal address, the country of residence, company name and company main activity. The registration of a user account is required in order to participate in the Quiz. A clue for each question is available subject to provision by the participant of additional information in accordance with the Data Protection clause in article 12 of the present Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one user account registration per participant is permitted; multiple user accounts from one participant with the same first name and last name using different electronic addresses, different identities or by other means, is not permitted. The Organiser can disqualify the participant instantaneously from this or any future competitions when fraud is suspected.
6. Drawing organization and calendar
The drawing lot will take place after the end of each Quiz’s phases and will be organized by the Bailiff “Stéphane CLAISE, SCP HELDT CLAISE LE MAREC, 3 Rue de l’Assemblée Nationale 78000 Versailles FRANCE (hereinafter “Bailiff”).
- Quiz 1: from August 25th to November 15th, 2019 – drawing lot between December 1st and December 15th, 2019
- Quiz 2: from November 16th, 2019 to March 15th, 2020 – drawing lot between April 1st and April 15th, 2020
- Quiz 3: from March 16th, to June 15th, 2020 – drawing lot between July 1st and July 15th, 2020
6. The Organiser or third parties engaged by the Organiser cannot under any circumstance or on any juridicial grounds be held liable for any, whatever the nature, disadvantage or damage suffered by the participant as a result of or related to the participation in the Quiz. The Organiser does not assume any responsibility with respect to any technical malfunction of the hardware or software, website and/or platform hosting the Quiz, interruption to the Internet connection, or loss or damage of information or incorrectly formulated questions. Under no circumstances can The Organiser be held accountable for any damages, loss or cost while participating in the Quiz, including but not limited to indirect participation costs (e.g. the Internet connection costs, software and hardware costs), direct or indirect damage that can be a result of or related to participation in the Quiz and prize attribution. In no event shall the Organiser’s maximum liability under these Terms and Conditions, regardless of cause, exceed the maximum value per dotation/person. Under no circumstances, shall the Organiser be liable for any indirect, incidental, collateral, special, punitive or consequential damages or losses such as but not limited to loss of revenues, loss of anticipated savings or profits whether or not foreseeable.
7. Participants can win a prize consisting of four (4) promotional items (Prizes) from the list below:
List of promotional items – The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without notice to modify this list under any circumstances, without being responsible under any circumstances:
- One of the thirteen perfume diffusers, which cost is 3,09 euro per unit
- One of the thirteen music speakers, which cost is 9,48 euro per unit
- One of the thirteen sunglasses, which cost is 3,40 euro per unit
- One of the thirteen hydroalcoholic solutions, which cost is 2,36 euro per unit
- One of the thirteen mint candies, which cost is 3,10 euro per unit
- One of the thirteen car accessories, which cost is 2,42 euro per unit
- One of the thirteen MYS shopping bags, which cost is 3,95 euro per unit
- One of the thirteen MYS car mobile holders, which cost is 2,72 euro per unit
Maximum value of a drawing lot prize per person (excl. VAT and cost for delivery) = 40€
Cash payment for the Prizes is not possible. The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash or resale. Prizes are subject to availability and the Organiser reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Prize distribution for third parties and externals participants
A total of 8 possible winners per Quiz will be selected within all third parties/external eligible participants
2 possible winners will be picked-up per region per Quiz (4 different regions)
Maximum number of winners in Move Your Senses campaign: 24 people
9. Prize distribution for Carrier Transicold Division Employees
5 possible winners per Quiz will be selected within from all Carrier Transicold Division Employee eligible participants.
1 possible winner per region 1, 2 or 3 and 2 possible winners in region 4.
Maximum number of winners in Move Your Senses campaign available within Carrier Transicold Division Employees: 15 people
10. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to shorten, extend, modify, cancel or suspend the Quiz under any circumstances, without being responsible under any circumstances.
These Terms and Conditions have been filed with the Bailiff “Stéphane CLAISE, SCP HELDT CLAISE LE MAREC, 3 Rue de l’Assemblée Nationale 78000 Versailles FRANCE (hereinafter “Bailiff”).
These Terms and Conditions are sent free of charge to any person by sending a request to [email protected] or a letter to Organiser’s address (clause 1) (specifying your name, email and attachment of your identity document). Requests (oral or written) concerning the Quiz, sent through other means will not be answered.
The Terms and Conditions can be consulted at the www.coolbycarrier.com/moveyoursenses.
Any modification of the Terms and Conditions will be registered by the Bailiff “Stéphane CLAISE, SCP HELDT CLAISE LE MAREC, 3 Rue de l’Assemblée Nationale 78000 Versailles FRANCE (hereinafter “Bailiff”).
11. All brands, logos, or product names are property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with the Organiser. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
12. Data Protection
Participants agree that by participating in the Quiz their personal details will be stored and otherwise processed by the Organiser for the purposes of administering the Quiz. Participants can also opt-in to receive information and updates about the Organiser’s products and service offering.
The Organiser collects the participant’s personal information as mentioned under clause 4. The Organiser uses this personal information i) for the purposes of administering the Quiz and providing the prizes; and ii) to check the requirement of unique participation of clause 5; and/or iii) for direct marketing purposes, when this option is selected by the participant.
The participant’s personal information will be stored in the EU. During the Move Your Senses campaign, the Organiser will share the participant’s personal information with Marquetis agency – Le Quintet A – 12, rue Danjou, 92517 Boulogne-Billancourt, France (the “Service Provider”) that is retained to perform services on the Organiser’s behalf related to the Quiz. After the term of the Quiz, the participant’s personal information will no longer be accessible to this Service Provider and the user accounts created will be kept by Carrier Transicold and participants will be contacted only if the users accepted to receive marketing and communication notifications from Carrier Transicold via email – such as Tradeshow invitations and information, products information, sales and special operation information and the annual satisfaction survey.
The participant may request to access, update, correct, change, or delete his/her personal information at any time. The Organiser will use reasonable efforts to timely update and/or remove information. To protect the participant’s privacy and security, the Organiser will take steps to verify the participant’s identity before making any requested change. To access, change, or delete the participant’s Personal Information, to report problems, to ask questions or to raise concerns, the participant can send an email to [email protected] or a letter to the Organiser’s address (clause 1) (specifying his/her name and email).
Carrier’s privacy notice for websites and apps can be consulted for more detailed information: https://www.carrier.com/truck-trailer/en/eu/privacy-notice/.