AROUND THE CLOCK SERVICE:
CARRIER TRANSICOLD IS ALWAYS IN TOUCH
With an extensive service network comprised of over 600 centers, 24/7 phone assistance and more than 2,000 expert technicians, Carrier Transicold stays in close contact to make sure your most sensitive cargo is in capable hands throughout the cold chain.
ICE CREAM AND VACCINES HAVE A LOT IN COMMON!
Ice cream, vaccines, and all perishable goods have relatively short life spans due to their physiological and / or chemical properties. By offering refrigeration solutions suitable for pharmaceuticals transport Carrier Transicold contributes to human healthcare. Here are some examples of temperature settings to store and transport pharmaceuticals*:
– Frozen plasmas should be kept at a temperature below -20°C.
– Red blood cells must be stored at +2°C +6°C.
– Vaccines or insulins should be transported between +2°C +8°C.
– Medicines should be transported between +15°C +25°C.
– Blood platelets should be kept between +22°C +24°C.
Watch Carrier Transicold Innovation In Action
The Move Your Senses Quiz
HOW AWAKE ARE YOUR SENSES?
Find out how sharp your senses are by taking the Move Your Senses Quiz – Season 1 and win prizes!